It takes two hands to clap, so it takes two persons to raise a baby.
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Swim baby, swim.....

During my pregnancy, I used to go to a book store to find a perfect book for my reading time. At that time, my husband found a great VCD about human body and he said I should buy it.

Thinking about the price, I thought it was not that expensive anyway so I decided to buy the VCD and watched it as soon as I got back home and I was so surprise to find out that baby can swim inside the water! She can automatically move her arm and legs and there is something inside her nose that can prevent water from coming into the nose.

It was so amazing..... I was thinking about to try it with my own baby as soon as she is born.

So, after I gave birth to my baby, I decided to wait until she is 3 months old and we went to the swimming pool around our apartment. At the first time, I just put her little foot inside the water, to make sure that she's OK with the water temperature. But unfortunately, she cried. Probably because it was the first experience for her.

But later on, I decided to swim together instead of holding her on the side of the pool. I think that way could give her a secure feeling, and see.... she's really fine with me in the water now...

After 2 years of practicing,... you can see her swimming on her own, on the 1.5 m deep swimming pool....She really enjoy to swim on her own,....

So, parents,... Don't be afraid to take your baby to swimming pool... They will enjoy it.

Most of all, because swimming will force baby to use both of their hands and feet, it will increase their brain performance.



So,... what are you waiting for,.... jump into the water with them.... don't delay....!

No comments:

Post a Comment